‘Enjoy, Believe, Achieve’
The school’s vision underpins everything we do at Adswood Primary School and was written collaboratively with the whole school community. The school’s vision is our public declaration of the goals we have for our school – what we hope to achieve for our children and our families.
Our vision it to learn and grow together, the whole school community working in harmony towards the best future for everyone. Ours is a caring community where:
- We welcome and support everyone
- We love learning and work hard to do our best
- We nurture all talent to achieve and succeed
- We are happy to learn with confidence and independence
- We work together with our families and local community
- Values are principles that drive behaviour. They influence our actions and attitudes and become our frame work for living. They influence our relationships with ourself and with others.
The wide range of positive values encouraged at Adswood Primary School include:
- Respect for other
Our core values underpin our code of conduct which is based on the three principles of ‘Be Safe, Be Responsible and Be Respectful’.
We aim to do this by:
Promoting such values as honesty, trust, mutual support and respect, encouraging everyone to adopt a caring attitude towards each other, each others belongings and our school.
Providing equality of opportunity within a safe, secure, positive, happy and stimulating environment where adults and children alike can share in the joy of teaching and learning.
Having high expectations of everybody in relation to work and behaviour, encouraging perseverance and taking pride in own and others achievements throughout school.
Working in partnership with children, parents, governors and other supporting personnel and agencies for the benefit of individual pupils, groups, families and the school.