From September 2017 we have introduced our new school logo and jumper. Jumpers, cardigans and fleeces can be bought at the school office.
Our school uniform consists of:
- White polo shirt
- Red sweatshirt / cardigan available from school with logo – price to be confirmed on day of purchase
- Black or grey trousers / skirt
- Red fleece (optional), available from school – price to be confirmed on day of purchase
- Black shoes (boots are unsuitable for indoors) all leather shoes are acceptable
- Book Bag or Rucksack with school logo (optional) available from school – price to be confirmed
PE kit (supplied by the school) and trainers for outdoor PE (to be sent in at the beginning of the term and kept in your child’s locker) Bare feet for indoor PE
Stud earrings and a watch may be worn in school but jewellery must be removed for PE / swimming
Make-up / ‘tattoos’ / extreme haircuts are considered inappropriate accessories for school
Mobile phones are not allowed in school.
All uniform should be clearly labelled with the child’s name. This also applies to lunch boxes.